Thursday, November 16, 2006

Scraptherapy Chat tonight at SBG



We're having another scraptherapy chat tonight at 9 in the SBG chatroom...hope you'll come and play!!

Here's a preview of the template I'm giving away, which is
what I used for my layout.

And don't forget about Maya's sale, which is coming up tomorrow, for one day only everything is 50% off! Starts Nov. 16 at noon until Nov. 17 at noon. You should really stop and check out Maya's stuff and pick up a few things. Her quirky quotes are fabulous, and her new calendar is absolutely beautiful. And take a few minutes and look at her older stuff. There are elements in those kits that I have overlooked, but when I stop to look at stuff I see things that are just to-die for! So don't forget to check it out!
Studio Maya

3 comments:

Mara said...

oh this is a special template, I will love to use it, sorry, I cannot participate chats during to timezones.
But I thank you for the template

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing this w/ us. it's lovely. thanks again

grambie said...

Thanks for the wonderful scraptherapy templates. This is my first visit to your site & it was interesting learning all about your various activities. Hope to visit again. TFS