Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thank you all so so much!!!

Well I've put a down-payment on my puppy and she is adorable, I'll post pics a little later (soon as I upload them) and pics of my departed Oreo also. So...I'm almost there, hopefully I can get here tomorrow or Monday. So I wanna thank you all in the digi-community from the bottom of my heart, this is a great big deal to me!!!

Now...the technical issue.....I have sent all the links (I think)...I had one person send me a PM that she didn't get it yet. So...if you haven't gotten it yet please let me know...I've never done anything like this before, and I bet the designers LOVE the feature where it automatically downloads when you purchase something! So please let me know if you didn't get it. And once again, thank you.
Liz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Didn't get the link...just send when you can.

Good luck getting the remainder of the money!

Kelly (kmo94@msn.com)
Thanks! :)

dianagrind said...

I sent my money for the templates. Not sure how this works but you can email the link to dianagrind at gmail dot com. Please let me know if you did not get the $$. Thanks. Best wishes with the new pup.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Theresa said...

So cool!!! We put a deposit on our puppy last week! We get him mid-march. I'm so excited and now I'm excited for you! Ours is a mix between a maltese and a shih tzu. Your puppy could eat our puppy for breakfast!

Liz said...

Teresa she's only 4 pounds! She's 1/3 the size of the cats! I've swept up hair balls in the kitchen bigger than her! She is so cute...pics will be up tomorrow. Thanks again!

Andrea said...

I didn't get the link either. Hope you can send it to me. Your templates are beautiful! agold76@yahoo.com