Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Infuse your world with color!


This is the phrase that goes through my mind from time to time...I love color. Saturated color, rich color, soft color, colors that don't match, just love color! And, of course, its partner in crime, light! So, this is my prompt for now....infuse my world with color. Because it is January and I live in the Northeast, it's tough for me to stay inspired. It is cold and dreary here, it is quite frankly very depressing. I have a tough time with the whole "seasonal" thing. We have snowmobiles, that was a good way for me to get through winter for a while, but I don't know if we're going to ride this year. I sleep a lot in the winter. I do try to figure out something to inspire me to keep creating even during the bleakest winter weather, so this year I will try reminding myself.....infuse my world with color! I guess that's all, and I'll see where it takes me!

No comments: