Tuesday, August 15, 2006

:(


I took Oreo to the vet yesterday because she has been lethargic for the last few days. They did bloodwork, x-rays and I was informed that she has terminal cancer. What a shock! I cried, and cried, and cried some more. I guess I'm going to have her put to sleep tomorrow....I don't want her to suffer, and she is. She won't come in the house, she hardly even gets up off the ground and she is having a lot of trouble breathing. I will miss her, and I'm sure I will be posting more of my layouts of her...but I probably won't do any more. I don't know....it's really hard to think about right now. I know one thing though....I am thanking God right now that it's not one of my kids. I can't imagine if it hurts this much when it's the dog....I just can't imagine. She's been a great pet, I love her so much. Tomorrow will be a really hard day. Oh well.....

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

Oh hun!! I'm so sorry about your baby. She was such a beautiful pup and I can imagine how hard that must have been. here's a big ((((HUG))))) for you.
((hugs)) Mechelle

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. She is beautiful. They are a part of your family and it's a tough thing to do. I had to go thru this 3 years ago.

cyber hug for you

Michelle