Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh My Goodness!! I'm #5 on Top Digi-BLogs!

What an exciting few months it's been for me...learning so much with the blog, and the templates, it's all been so great! And now I looked and I'm #5 on Top Digi-Blogs! How cool is that! Well I really gotta get some sleep, diving tomorrow, but I just hady to mention this! Yeah!
Hugs & Kisses everybody and send me links to your layouts with my templates. I've seen lots of them and left comments, I loved every one of them. Amazing how different all the layouts are! Beautiful!

6 comments:

Mechelle said...

Congratulations!!
I love love love your new template! Gorgeous! I still haven't had time to scrap anything yet~ Sigh! Jury duty this coming week too so I doubt I'll get to it this week.
I just loved your layout of your son on the beach~ His read hair is way to beautiful. Very cute.
Thank you for sharing your templates and just so you know I think your templates are good enough to sell! :)

Mechelle said...

LOL~ Red hair not Read~ Sigh!

Anonymous said...

I got not only one of your templates, but both! Yes!!!

Been trying to get them too. Thank you so much and thank you for refreshing the links. The templates are great. Hope to play with them soon.

Stephanie said...

missed it AGAIN!!
grrr!
And you doubted that you are amazing!?!?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

love your templates... thanks for sharing them but wasn't able to get the 2nd one.. :)

Unknown said...

Loved the working with your template!! http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19785&cat=500&ppuser=1265