Sunday, August 06, 2006

Uggghhhh....


I am a bad blogger, just like all the other bad bloggers out there in blogland. Oh well, I haven't really felt too great this week, and I haven't scrapped much either. I have some new kits I have to get to work with for Christy, and I finally got my scraplift done, I'd been working on that one for a long time. So here it is, it's a lift of Amanda's Am I in There layout, which I love, it is what inspired me to buy the tag book kits to begin with. So, I guess now I better get busy, I want to have the three layouts from the new kits done today!!!

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

Yep~ LOL I'm jumping on the bad blogger bandwagon with you~ Sigh! Some day's there nothing to say others too much~ LOL
Love your layout such beautiful colors
Welcome back to blog land~ LOL
((hugs)) Mechelle