Friday, September 29, 2006

I did this layout with Maya's Highschool Confidential kit, with some doodles from Dani B's Digital Grafitti. This was way outside my "box", but I love how it turned out. Kate likes it too, she really enjoys my work, which is good because she is, obviously, my most featured subject! (the boys aren't quite as cooperative for me and my camera, especially Matt). I loved doing this layout, and I have a few more ideas for different kind of stuff like this, I like doing stuff that's not the "norm" for me, and that's part of why I'm so happy to be in Studio Crew...Maya (and the other Studio Girls, but especially Maya) has stuff that encourages me to go in directions with my work that I've not gone. This is good for me, and I suggest you might do some of the same. I"m going to try an "out=of-the-frame" layout, with a photo of my bird, and try to make it look like she's coming off the page. I'll let you know how it goes. Anyway, thanks for taking a peek here!

3 comments:

~Jessica said...

my 4 1/2 year old daughter saw this LO as I was scrolling down your blog and told me to stop, she points at the picture and says "she is so the heck beautiful!" Just thought you would like to know

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for what You are doing!Information, that I managed to find here
is extremely useful and essential for me!With the best regards!
David

Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks a lot, You'v done a great job.I can only realize how much time and resources does it take to create such a resource!Great work, I am impressed!