Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm part of the Studio Crew @Scrapbookgraphics!!


Wow, I'm excited...been keeping this one to myself for a while now. But I'm on the new Creative Team (the Studio Crew) for the designers at Scrapbookgraphics...such a bunch of talented women! I've loved these designers for so long (Ronna Penner was my first "fave" designer), and now they've added Meridith Fenwick and Sylvie (Sausan Designs). I've had a great time already working with the beautiful designs there already...there is so much to chose from it's hard to know where to begin! We've all been getting aquainted with each other and figuring out what our tasks are. Maya is amazing to work with, she is definitely the queen of digi-scrap if you ask me!!. You'll probably be seeing another one of my templates being given out real soon. Anyway, check it out , I love it!! Scrapbookgraphics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations... Can't wait to browse your studio!

Melanie