Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've been tagged!!

...by Brenda Kempf at Addicted to Digital. Thanks for the easy one Brenda, this won't take me two days like some of the ones you see floating around!!

5 Weird Things…

1. I have a cockatoo, named Tofu, and she drinks coffee with me every day (yes right
out of my cup)!!
2. I have a beautiful 17-year old daughter and she still calls me Mommy!
3. I live with my in-laws, and it strangely enough works! (yeah, weird!!)
4. The big toe on my left foot is 1/4 inch longer than the one on my right foot!!
(had it shortened during bunion surgery)
5. I am totally obsessed with my digital camera and photoshop, although none of you
will find that weird, only my family does!!

List 5 Weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 Friends and list them
Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
becky
Robyn
Mechelle
Pattie
Shawn

Have fun everybody and I'll be checking your blogs for your answers, lol. Don't worry I'm not really the "tag Nazi". But this is my first blog tag, teehee. So thanks Brenda!

Have a great day everybody, happy scrapping!! And be sure to sign up for the newsletter at Scrapbookgraphics - you never know...I might have had something to do with a certain goodie in it...

No comments: