Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hey I'd love to know who's visiting me here!!

Hi all! I would love to know who is visiting me here at my happy little home on the web (and if it's you Mom you better leave me some loooove!!)! Anyway, I have a shoutbox in the right hand sidebar down toward the bottom....leave me a little note with your name (then I can stalk your blog, lol)! I'm new to this blog thing and the visitor counter (which I think looks stupid by the way, gotta change that), is growing! How exciting, but I would love a little note or two in that stupid little box! Who knew a blog would be so much fun (as well as a wonderful learning experience, lol)
Thanks!!! Liz

1 comment:

debra said...

Hi there! Did the shout out but not sure it worked so thought I'd say hi here! Love your layouts and congrats on your blogger all up and running!