Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gosh!!

All I've done all day is play with my blog!! This is a terrible new addiction! I have to not spend so much time doing this and more time actually scrapping! But I got a cute new Shoutbox, and have rearranged things, oh and I downloaded, unzipped and organized lots of stuff today, so there was that. Keeping the kits & elements organized is really essential, I've learned how much that helps after I actually went through and organized everything. Sure is amazing what I've accumulated, but I love it all! So...I gotta get busy on some layouts with Christy's stuff, got some great stuff to work with (Expecting Sweet Stuff, how yummy)!! So, until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging is addicting isn't it! I have been meaning to update mine for weeks and just haven't had time. I just love fiddling with it. So much fun. Yours looks fab by the way. :)