Monday, July 24, 2006

It's Monday...

And my lips are zipped...about something...more to be said later. What's going on here...let me see...nothing. I'm gonna work on a freebie today, I think a chalked alpha like the one in my layout of drew...I really liked how that alpha came out. And of course I always have the goal of getting a page or two done...sometimes that happens and sometimes not. I added a chatterbox to my blog, it's down under the links...leave me some love! This whole blog thing has been a lot of fun, and of course I want all the bells and whistles. But it's gonna bug me over the next few weeks cause my computer is missing its "e" key (thanks to a certain very small redhead and a pen), and it has to be sent in to be fixed, which is fine because the CD rom doesn't work and it overheats sometimes and I want them to check that...it's very frustrating when it shuts down in the middle of a layout. So I will be using John's laptop (with my EHD) for the time it's gone, and my blog comes up funny on his screen. The posts appear, and at the bottom of all the posts the sidebar starts. That's not how I want it to look, I hope other people don't see it like that. I hope if anybody does they will let me know and I can see if I can fix it. I think it's some conflict with my slide show, but it shows correctly on my laptop. Oh well, I'm new at this. But I'm pretty proud of it so far. I wasn't gonna even bother with a blog unleess I could figure out how to make it cute like the others. Some of the blogs I've seen are so cute, I love the personalization you can do. So, enough rambling about that for now. I guess I should get something done, maybe take the kids in the pool, get a little sun, or maybe just sit here at my computer! So, until next time...

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

:) Your blog is looking good. It took me forever to figure mine out but I did finally! LOL I get so tickled when I find out how to do something new.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments~ I appreciate them so much.
If you are still interested in how to make a tiled background in blogger e mail me at Conradcreations@gmail.com I'll be glad to tell you.