Thursday, July 27, 2006

My first layout as a Lyle Lunatic!!


Well I worked on this layout for longer than I should have, but I like it. It's a scraplift of a layout by the talented Pattie Knox, whose gallery I could scraplift from day after day...she has a great style! So I used some awesome stuff from my new stash of Christie Lyle products, all available at Sweet Shoppe Designs (if I wasn't so tired I would figure out how to make that into a clickable link...oh well maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow, lol). Anyway, I have been having fun playing with all this stuff! And are you all as excited as I am about the Scrapartist sale and free kit this week? I know I am...there are a couple of kits I want to get (like I really need anymore...but who can resist a good sale)!

Well I'm really tired and have a very early doctor's appointment (because of my terrible high blood pressure), so I'll catch up more tomorrow. So until then...

No comments: