Friday, July 21, 2006

New Heading on my Blog!

Wow, I've learned a lot today! I've learned how to make a header for my blog. I learned how to put in links for my favorite stores & blogs. I joined the digi-scrap ring, and put up my slide show! This is actually kind of fun, and I'm actually kind of happy with it.

I've had a great time shopping for digital scrap stuff lately. I bought Kim Christensen's Rad kit, I absolutely love love it! And of course a day without a new Jen Wilson kit is like a day without sunshine, lol. I love all the element packs I got last week from her shop, they were a dollar each, and I got all 12 of them. What fun! So...I guess I'd better get busy with some layouts!

Well I guess that's all for me for tonight. Nobody is reading this blog but me anyway, but I'm just so happy that I accomplished so much here today! Until next time...

1 comment:

Cherie Shields said...

It's looking good :) Love the new banner. Hehehe you aren't talking to yourself now!